- Clothing choice, especially with a larger group, can be one of the toughest choices. Here are some things to consider:
- Give yourself plenty of time to shop / receive items by mail.
- Choose a color palette to help guide everyone’s outfit choices.
- Feeling comfortable is one of the most important elements of outfit choices. If you don’t feel good, that translates in the photos. And if shoes are pinching your five year old’s feet, they will not smile until that is resolved LOL
- Here are some color palette ideas for Summer Outfit Color Palette
Historically, preparing for family photos is seen as a stressful and arduous process. With a little preparation, I hope I can help take the pain out of the process and create an experience that is fun and captures who you are as a family. What should we wear?